A new year is a great time to refresh and review your social media profiles. Here are five steps that will help you improve engagement, generate more leads, and win customers.
1. Revamp and clean up social profiles with fresh profile images and content. Social media is visual, your profiles should stay fresh. (revisit every six months)
2. Is your mission clear in your description? It should be! Today’s customer more than ever wants to connect with your mission and vision. Your mission will also differentiate you from competitors during online searches. (revisit yearly)
3. Add links to your social profiles so customers can find your website or respond to a call to action. Make sure all your contact info and details are up to date. (revisit quarterly)
4. Highlight top executives in the new year with thought leadership pieces about the direction of the company or the market. Your top executives are the face and voice of the company. What do they have to say? (revisit quarterly or six months)
5. Express your commitment to your customers in the coming year. Show love as we enter a new year. Let your customers know you appreciate them. Thank them for their support. (all year)