AskForensics is a sales consulting firm in Atlanta that helps Fortune-ranked companies win more deals and strengthen existing multi-million dollar accounts. Although AskForensics provides a sophisticated level of service, the company’s branding and marketing efforts did not accurately reflect the company’s high level of quality. AskForensics brought SowGrow PR on board to help refine its branding and increase its exposure on a national level among top B2B executives.
We pursued AskForensics as a client for more than a year because we knew they had a gem that they weren’t fully leveraging in their marketing efforts—a database of proprietary qualitative research of why enterprise companies win or lose sales and what makes accounts strong, vulnerable, or damaged. AskForensics obtains data on billions of dollars worth of B2B accounts, and the data was only used for client reports. We saw an opportunity to release the collective data to the public to set AskForensics up as a leading industry resource for research on B2B sales and customer retention and to position the CEO as a subject matter expert. Now, every year, AskForensics releases the B2B Sales Analysis, which attracts the attention of B2B executives and national business media outlets.
AskForensics has been featured in the media more than 40 times. Below are a few highlights.
• Two articles published by Harvard Business Review, one of which was chosen to be included in the HBR ebook, “How to Sell More.”
• More than nine articles featured by Sales & Marketing Management, including a cover story.
• Nearly a dozen national speaking engagements.
• A national webinar in partnership with the Sales Account Management Association.
• Monthly newsletter with an open rate of 26%, far above the industry average of 15%.
• Numerous articles published by national media outlets, such as Inc.com, Selling Brew, Sold Magazine, Selling Power and Entrepreneur.
"SowGrow PR is an integral partner in our strategic growth efforts. Their guidance and experience keeps us focused on our long-term promotional, branding, and messaging goals. We grew significantly last year, and I attribute this heavily to the PR and marketing milestones we have achieved through SowGrow PR’s efforts."
-Rick Reynolds, CEO, AskForensics